Just press the “Order now” button and let the system intuitively guide you through the process.
As the world’s best bespoke custom essay writing solutions company, we offer below services
A transportation company operates individual taxis and shuttles. It uses its taxis for transporting in the form of an individual or small group from one location to another. On the other hand, the shuttles have different scenario. They are used to pick up individuals from separate locations and provide them conveyance to several destinations. Any individual can call the company form anywhere. It may be a hotel, a mall, entertainment venue or any tourist company. When the company receives a call from such individuals, it tries schedule any available taxi for pickup service for a fare. If it has no free vehicles, it does not operate any form of queuing system. If the vehicles are available, then it confirms the individual for pick-up. After arrival at the pick-up place the driver notify the company that it has picked up the passenger. The driver notifies the company again at the time of dropping him off at his destination.
The company is now intending to have expansion in its volume. It thinks that this expansion will be vital to get more profit. For this purpose it needs more vehicles in addition to the existing ones. The company is willing to record details of lost fares and details of how each vehicle passes its time. These issues will help assess potential profitability.
Keeping the above mentioned problem statement, explain the following 5 steps in detail
- You need to discover all the classes from problem statement.[1 mark for discovering the classes from the problem statement given]
- Find out the methods associated with all the classes.[2 marks for the methods associated with the classes from the verbs of the problem statement]
- Create the CRC cards for all the classes found from the problem statement.[1 marks for creating all scenarios of CRC ]
- Create a Class relationship diagram using UML symbols [2 marks for creating the class relationship diagram using UML notations].
- As a final step Design (outline) classes and interfaces that have been discovered in the initial design phase [1 mark for outlining the classes and interface.]
- Give complete java programming implementation for at least two classes that were found in design phase. You must mention their most probable instance variables and methods. [2×1.5=3 marks]
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835