Just press the “Order now” button and let the system intuitively guide you through the process.
As the world’s best bespoke custom essay writing solutions company, we offer below services
Class Project Objective: To capitalize on all the knowledge you gained in the program and implement it.
The project involves your creating a marketing strategy, a website, tracking, and social channels.
– Choose an idea you want to work on (Cause, Business, NGO, blog, etc…) – Create a marketing strategy. – Create a website using one of the following options
o HTML, CSS and JS o WordPress o Weebly
o Design Wireframes, functional flowcharts before programming. o Later, Design Mock-ups of the design in responsive sizes for demonstration. o Has to be at least 7 pages o Make sure the site is fast and mobile-friendly using Bootstrap or any other frameworks
(Tests required) o Make sure there is proper interlinking on the site. o Make sure there is a call to action on each page of the site. o Design carousels, backgrounds, web assets on Adobe Photoshop and incorporate them
into the website.
Milestone – 1
– Install Google Analytics on the site. Provide a proof that the tag implemented is functioning properly.
– Customize Google Analytics to track goals. o Create a time related Goal. o Create a page /visit related goal. o Create a destination related goal.
– Identify all the micro and macro conversions on the site. – Setup the proper permissions in Google Analytics. – Install Google Tag Manager.
o Create the necessary Tags and Triggers to make sure GTM is working properly. o Test to make sure your site analytics & GTM is functional.
– Create a customized dashboard to measure all the data and showcase it.
This section: You are also expected to submit this part via PDF on May 23, 2021.
– Create a keyword map for the site. o Provide 2 keywords per page o Provide 2 Questions per page o Make sure that the keywords are unique o Make sure that the keywords are not too competitive
o Make sure that the keywords have traffic associated with them
This section is to be delivered via PDF. You are expected to send us this document before May 23, 2021.
Milestone – 2
– Create SEO Content Recommendations: o Create a Meta Title tag for each page on the site. o Create a Meta Descriptions tag for each page on the site. o Make sure there is a logical structure for the site. o Create H1, H2, H3 for each page. o Implement all the tags to the site. o You are required to include images on each page of the site and to make sure they are
tagged properly. o You are expected to have a shareable website. o You are expected to install popups. o Create an FAQ on the site (Base it on market questions)
This section is to be delivered via PDF and presented from the site itself. You are expected to send us a PDF before Jun 06, 2021.
Milestone – 3
– Create social media channels on (FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube). Make sure they are populated properly.
– Create a social media calendar for FaceBook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and Youtube.
You are expected to send us the links for these channels and their information via PDF before Jun 20, 2021.
Milestone – 4 – Create an SEM Campaign Structure for the site.
o Create ADS and Keywords for at least 6 ad groups. o Create 3 different campaigns o Create a competitive, Branded and Generic Campaign o Make sure that you are tapping into the local aspect. o Make sure that there is a logical campaign structure o Make sure to use at least 2 types of ad extensions.
You are expected to provide us screenshots. You are also expected to present this part in your PDF before Jul 04, 2021.
– Perform a full site audit and provide a detailed report.
You are expected to send us the site audit in PDF and presentation of the project before Jul 11, 2021.
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835