Just press the “Order now” button and let the system intuitively guide you through the process.
As the world’s best bespoke custom essay writing solutions company, we offer below services
Share the health policy you found during your Internet search that is directly related to your practice area. How does this policy impact your practice?
Note: I am a registered nurse supervisor at a Nursing Home.
Post should be at least 500 words, formatted and cited in current APA style with support from at least 2 academic sources.
· Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
· Mason, D. J., Gardner, D. B., Outlaw, F. H. & O’Grady, E. T. (2016). Policy and Politics in Nursing and Health Care (7th ed.). Elsevier Health Sciences.
· Chapters 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 9
· American Psychological Association. (2020). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (7th ed.).
· Use as a guide for writing in current APA format.
· Political process theory and collective action for social change by John Burdick (1:07:05) PARCC. (2016, May 20). Political process theory and collective action for social change by John Burdick [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/MpxkCfpHuOM Political Process Theory and Collective Action for Social Change by John Burdick (Links to an external site.)
· Lavin, R. (2014, August 12). Health policy for nurses [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/602TRJ426J0 Health Policy for Nurses (Links to an external site.)
Online Materials & Resources
1. Robert, S. A. & Booske, B. C. (2011). US opinions on health determinants and social policy as health policy. American Journal of Public Health, 101(9), 1655-1663
2. White, P., Olsan, T. H., Bianchi, C., Glessner, T., & Mapstone, P. (2011). Legislative: Searching for health policy information on the Internet: An essential advocacy skill. The Online Journal of Nursing Issues, 15(2). http://www.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/Columns/Legislative/Health-Policy-Information-on-the-Internet.html (Links to an e
3. Falk, N. (2014). A health policy resource guide for nurses. Journal of Continuing Education for Nursing, 45(5), 203-204
Your assignment will be graded according to the grading rubric.
|Identification of Main Issues, Problems, and Concepts||5 points Distinguished
Identify and demonstrate a sophisticated understanding of the issues, problems, and concepts.
|4 points Excellent
Identifies and demonstrate an accomplished understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|2 points Fair
Identifies and demonstrate an acceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|1 points Poor
Identifies and demonstrate an unacceptable understanding of most of issues, problems, and concepts.
|Use of Citations, Writing Mechanics and APA Formatting Guidelines||3 points Distinguished
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Exceptional use of citations and extended referencing. High level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
|2 points Excellent
Effectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. Moderate level of APA precision and free of grammar and spelling errors.
|1 point Fair
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. Moderate use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need more precision and attention to detail.
|0 point Poor
Ineffectively uses the literature and other resources to inform their work. An unacceptable use of citations and extended referencing. APA style and writing mechanics need serious attention.
|Response to Posts of Peers||2 points Distinguished
Student constructively responded to two other posts and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal to each.
|1 points Fair
Student constructively responded to one other post and either extended, expanded or provided a rebuttal.
|0 point Poor
Student provided no response to a peer’s post.
|Total Points: 10|
Search entries or author Filter replies by unreadUnread
The papers we provide serve as model papers for research candidates and are not to be submitted ‘as is’. These papers are intended to be used for reference purposes only. We only offers consultation and research support and assistance in research design, editing, and statistics.
+254 769 316 835